Cake Batter Frappe…..a new love of mine!
I wish I could say that I invented this recipe.
It is…really good!!
I found this link online and decided I would give it a try.
Soo glad I did!
- 1cup Unsweetened Almond Milk,
- ¼ cup low-fat Cottage Cheese
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 1-2 TB Truvia
- 1 scoop unsweetened Vanilla Whey Protein
- ¼ tsp Glucomannon powder (optional)
- ⅛ tsp Butter extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- approx. 2 cups cubed ice
- ⅛ tsp Almond extract
- Blend all ingredients except ice.
- Check and adjust sweetness to taste. Blend again if needed.
- Add ice (you will find how much you want...the size of my cubes equals to be about 2cups ice...or 18 cubes).